Friday, August 20, 2010

Another day in paradise

One thing that tends to repeat its self over and over from day to day is the fact hat things will never fall in to ones lap. As a great man once said "I find the harder I work, the more luck I have". Every day trying to improve myself, my way of life, and my finances can and does add up. Some days I would love to sit back relax and just let the day melt away but it seams that that is never a choice. Yes I do know that I can do that but, I will never let myself just fall by the wayside and just let things happen; I am just not that person and I don't think I ever will be.
Today I went for a 5 mile run and I started to have foot pain, so I figured that I would get it checked out and at the same time get my stitches removed from last weeks knife incident. And it was there that I found that I am flat footed, now in no way do I think that this is a handicap, unlike what I was told. I have worked through it before for a few months and I will continue to work through it, but it is always nice to know why things are happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment